I got my itemized rental charges on a 1980's home that needed much upgrades, and everything was breaking left and right, also plenty of mold growing through the back room and bathroom, OWNER IS CHEAP, painted over shower, toilets, and bathtubs, yet I bought them a new shower for582.00.The whole house need to be inspected for mold, It is a real joke they kept 2000. Of my money, and I still owe them to fix someone's property that never wanted to even fix a broken fence. HMM well, I never owned a dog and I got charged for dog *** in back yard and a dog...250.00 hahahahaha wow REAL JOKE AUBRY HAHAHAH

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Coldwell Banker Town And Country and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Coldwell Banker Town And Country to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coldwell Banker Town And Country?

Comments